Cory and I--along with his mom, sister, grandparents, and multiple aunts, uncles and cousins--went camping up near Preston, Idaho for the long Memorial Day weekend! We were invited by his grandpa who belongs to a group of men who plan trips and get together with their families and RVs to go shooting and ATV riding! So, this weekend, there was shooting, ATV riding, dirt bike riding, lounging, eating, river tubing, and fishing! Even though I went four days without a shower (at least we got to use the bathroom in his grandparents' RV!), this was the most fun I've had in quite a while!!
It was absolutely POURING rain, but the guys insisted on shooting their old fashioned fill-'em-with-powder guns.
It may have been wet, but it was worth it for this awesome picture!! This is one of my favorite pictures of Cory to date.
Cory playing Annie Oakley...and almost winning!
Cory teaching his little sister Emily how to shoot and compete in the game at the same time. She's fearless!
I have so many absolutely adorable pictures of the two of us that I don't know what to do with them all! But this one is definitely the epitome of our trip...guns, ATVs, his grandma and her little dogs, trailers, and cowboys!
No comments:
Post a Comment